Interested in hearing from the leaders of software license compliance on the front lines of software piracy? Of course you are! These topics are usually covered in one-to-one conversations away from microphones, so we are excited to bring you a new podcast series that features candid discussions from software vendors, law firms, and other thought leaders.
We are dropping all six episodes of our first season Netflix-style, so you can start with the ones you like or binge the whole thing and impress your team on Monday morning. Our first season features interviews with:
- CNC Software Chief Legal Officer Gary Hargreaves
- Anand & Anand partner Shantanu Sahay (India)
- Former Dassault Systemes Anti-Piracy and License Compliance Head Andy Clarkson
- MSA Attorney Milos Bogdanovic (Serbia)
- Gerber Technology VP and GM Sam Simpson
Check out the short preview episode below and then subscribe to the Piracy Impact Podcast in your favorite podcast player.